Decoding The Tomb Bansheebot review by Buckethead

• Released: Jan 15, 2008
Buckethead: Decoding The Tomb Bansheebot

Buckethead has once again released a new album with such a great sound to it that prooves he is certainly one of the best guitarists out there. This album has such a beautiful sound, but is mixed with the fast shredding and rock that we know and love from him. It really shows all the sides of Buckethead's style. His slower and really graceful or relaxing style (example is "Sail On Soothsayer"), and his amazing rock/guitar shredder style with all different kinds of great catchy riffs to listen to (such as "Ghost Host", "Killing Cone", and "I Can Only Carry 50 Chickens At A Time").

Well seeing as Buckethead doesn't sing I can't exactly say anything about the lyrics. Or can I? I think that his guitar playing on this album pretty much sings its own lyrics. The riffs he use just "sing" with such amazingly wrote "words". I can just hear it now. The guitar just "singing" with amazing "lyrics".

This album just simply amazed me. I loved it with a passion. It really brought out the best of Buckethead. I loved how it showed all sides of what Buckethead knows about making music, which is certainly a lot. The songs that really caught my attention include the following: Ghost Host, Killing Cone, I Can Only Carry 50 Chickens At A Time, Stretching Lighthouse, and Sail On Soothsayer. If any of you who are reading this don't have Decoding The Tomb of Bansheebot then I'm telling you this right now, go buy it! Immediately. You will love it.

TheTroy
    titan05gt wrote: I think that Buckethead and slash are both overrated, but i still like them. whatever.
    woah. i think Slash is way way way overrated but i wouldnt exactly call buckethead overrated
    --ESTRANGED--
    FinderofNemo wrote: I cant find this anywhere
    dude, try travis dickerson's website, its tdrs(dot)com
    Acraftyotter
    broken fusion! wrote: buckethead is a ****ing joke
    ... why don't you go get some taste in music sh**head and don't go out of your way to post a comment talking crap about buckethead when its obvious there are fans that post here. It's not like i go to a review of some cd i dont like and say the artist sucks jeez.
    pulledpork
    This album was really a treat for me. Having seen Buckethead live, and listening to a good deal of his work, I truly appreciate the nice melodic tone of this album. I would highly recommend the album "Pepper's Ghost" if you like "Decoding the Tomb of Bansheebot."