Hand Of Blood review by Bullet for My Valentine

• Released: Aug 23, 2005
Bullet for My Valentine: Hand Of Blood

In Hand Of Blood they have a great tone, but it takes some getting used to. They have awesome guitarists that can do awesome solos. The singing is great but maght take a little bit of getting use to because of the screaming. But they olny scream at some parts. They have a lot of great songs, but the thing that I like most abput Bullet For My Valentine is the guitar. They have a very talented guitarist. They are a great band.

Their lyrics are good, but when they scream it's hard to understand but it still sounds good and when they do scream it always goes good with the music. When they don't they sound just as good or better. They have great flow and they don't come on really strong with a lot of distorted screaming. It sounds good though because they have great words to match great background music. It all comes together as one great sounding CD.

This is a great CD. Lots of great guitar solos, intros and chorus's. The best song is Hand Of Blood, it starts with a awesome intro and carries on to some great singing and then there's a really great solo. There other songs are great to. This is their best CD. The one problem with this CD is that I really wish that there were more songs because Bullet For My Valentine is such a great band. It was worth buying the CD. Bullet For My Valentine truly is a great band.

amp714
    this is a great band and they r really hardcore that i really like