The Poison review by Bullet for My Valentine

• Released: Oct 26, 2005
Bullet for My Valentine: The Poison

Bullet For My Valentine is a Welsh Heavy Metal band. This is their first actual studio album. The music is absolutely awesome. The guitars are very loud and fast, and the vocals are over-energized. You can tell that they held nothing back on this record.

The lyrics are exactly what Bullet Fans expect. They go very well with the music, and are what Bullet always does. Very angry, harsh, and violent. Matt and Jay are very in time with each other, and, as always, blow you away with their mind-boggling singing/screaming ability.

Bullet For My Valentine is definitely one of the most impressive bands on the scene today. They are one of the few new bands that I actually listen to. I love all the songs on the album. If it were stolen, I would be very upset, and I would find whoever stole my $22 Deluxe Edition. I would still be very upset if it were lost, due to the fact that you can't really find it anywhere anymore. I love the CD, love the band, and would recommend them to pretty much anybody.

iommi600
    For some reason, I can't stand half-assed riffs + passive aggressive vocals, so I'll just stay away from this