Notorious review by Buried in Verona

• Released: Jun 1, 2012
Buried in Verona: Notorious

The sound for "Notorious" has defiantly grown and changed since their last album, "Saturday Night Sever". They have been able to make up some catchy riffs which get stuck in your head, they have put in some intense bass and drums, which create some brutal breakdowns. Sure there are some hateful lyrics involved, but its not bullshit. Its got meaning. You can hear stories in each song. Most you can relate too. You see and just hear in both singers vocals, the emotion involved. They kept the insanity from "SNS" but have improved majorly.

LYRICS ARE AMAZING. Too me I can relate too a lot, and when I hear it I am able to connect and feel closer to the song. They have done quite well lyrically, but too some they won't like it. There is a lot of swearing so if your not into that, then you may want to leave. Their first single "Four Years" doesn't include a breakdown, just has catchy guitars and drums, which down drain out the vocals, and with both singers screaming and singing their hearts out you just feel the emotion.

I bought this CD the day it came out, and it was probably the best buy for me this year. Its insane. I play it so much. Most impressive songs for me are "Lionheart", "Four Years" and "Forget What You Know". I love all aspects of the album and its just perfection! I can't find anything to hate about it, but that's just my opinion, but if you love this sort of music then you will LOVE this.