Deconstructed review by Bush

• Released: Nov 11, 1997
  • Reviewer's score: 5 Decent
Bush: Deconstructed

Probably one of the worst albums I've ever heard in my entire life. Bush is a great band, and this album is a disgrace to Bush and Bush fans. I can't believe they would take great songs and then techno them up into some gay night club music. It's way too techno for me. I love a good rock song.

It's Gavin singing, but awful music. Gavin Rossdale has a noce voice but I think it is completely drowned out by that "Moby-type" mix. The lyrics were ok though. Songwriting was acceptable as well, but I don't think that Gavin's vocals or lyrics went well with the music.

Worst album I've ever heard in my life. I highly suggest that you don't buy it unless you get it for free and listen to how crappy it is. It is a huge disgrace to Bush and I can't believe they would release something like this. If it was stolen or lost I wouldn't buy it again because it sucks. I don't think I'll have to worry about that bacause I doubt anyone would love this album that much that they would resort to stealing it. Don't buy Deconstructed by Bush.