A Present For Everyone review by Busted

• Released: Dec 30, 2003
Busted: A Present For Everyone

Well I am sure being an american website Busted isn't that well heard of, but the are a pop/punk band three members, Matt, Charlie and James. They have taken off over here in Britain cos of their different sound, they aren't what we were used to when they started out just over a year ago, they have witty lyrics, and a roughish punkish sound, which is just class.

The three of them take turns at singing, and although they cant sing live, and I mean at all, it just means that theres hope for all of us hehehe, but they sound great, the youngest in the group, Charlie has the most distinct voice. All the lyrics are done themselves, and tell the story of teenage love, loss, and teachers. Some lyrics are amazing, others aren't great but still work.

I am reveiwing both albums, and if I lost either I would buy them again, and again, I would recommend it to anybody, especially after they were graced with two brits earlier in the year, and no other band I feel comes close, well in recent times anyway, Queen if Freedie where still with us, would certainly be in with a shout, as their greatest hits cd is superb.