A Present For Everyone review by Busted

• Released: Dec 30, 2003
Busted: A Present For Everyone

Okay, if you're into Simple Plan, Blink 182 and Sum 41 you'll probably like the sound of this album. It's very pop/rock and most of the songs are very upbeat. It is very rock sounding, but since they sing (no they dont scream like usual rock ;) ) it give its a very poppy sound.

Okay, even though busted are my favourtie band, I do admit, some of there lyrics are complete rubbish! The lyrics do fit in with the songs though, like, there's no mumbling along really wuickly to try and make them fit in!! The singing on the album is good, but they're are pretty crap live!! lol, the have their moments but usually..ahh, no.

Um, I think it is definitely better than their last album, they have got more skilled in playing there instruments, and they have become more rock than just plain pop. One of the most impressive songs would have to be Why? or 3am. They're are both emo, belt out the slow rock boys! If it was stolen or losted, I would definitely go buy it again. It is worth buying if you're into bands like Blink 182 and Sum 41 and Simple Plan. GO Busted!