A Present For Everyone review by Busted

• Released: Dec 30, 2003
  • Reviewer's score: 2 Junky
Busted: A Present For Everyone

WHOA!! Talk about crap! My little sister bought the cd last week and my life has gone downhill. There is absolutely nothing in this "album" that hasnt been done before. The kids jump around pretending to play guitar and sing. At first I wondered why, that, if the three of them play guitar, why you only ever hear one guitar going, then I realised, because its not real. There just little popstars who have these empty little "songs" (that you can't tell apart) written for them. There voices are all as processed as Michael Jackson's face, and they probably dont know themselves which parts they sang because they're voices are about as consistent as a random number (couldn't think of a different metaphor) I'd rather listen to paint dry.

These guys are so profound. The way they churn out the one-minute jobs given to them by the studio. Incoherent and stupid, I'm sure these are just the words from an Aaron Carter cd rearranged and pasted in a different order.

One of the lamest things I've ever heard, I would pay someone to steal it, I would pay them lots and lots. If you enjoy making the pop industry richer, go out and buy this cd aimed at 8 year old girls, if not, go buy some music instead.