A Present For Everyone review by Busted

• Released: Dec 30, 2003
Busted: A Present For Everyone

Their sound is verging definatly on pop-rock-punk kinda thing, most probably liked by pop fans more so but generally for a range of audiences. Also to all the people that say Busted can't play their instruments, well you are wrong. I mean they might not be the best but they definatly have talent and have definatly spent loads on lessons and lots of time practising, I mean music is a gift not something that people can just pretend thaey have, or something like that. I have heard them live and they are wiked, not the best but still mind blowing! They also quite recently were on Blue Peter (UK tv show) and demonstrated playing guitars and they definatly can play!

The lyrics are extremely catchy and you can be hooked on them in seconds lol. some of the lyrics to the songs are very heart felt and emotional which shows they are not just little boys. If you have listened to the album then you should have payed the band some credit and looked at the inside where it tells you about who wrote the songs. As you would have seen they are all not just written by the band but with help from other people! We should all bow down to James as he has written most of the songs (with help) and some have become some of there best selling songs. Their singing skills aren't exactly unique in any way but they do have skills, they sing in a slight american accent which makes them kind of different for a british band!

Well where do I start, being a 14 yr old massive Busted fan ofcourse I'm gonna love them to absolute bits but I mean im not opinunated! They all have exstreme but different talent. If my album got lost or stolen I would buy it agen or die on the spot! My favourite tracks are 'She Wants To Be Me', '3am' and 'Can't Break Thru' to name a few! They are not ust here to be loved by every single on the planet but they are here (like many other artists) to show their talent and to make something of it. You can hate them or like them but either way Busted are doing something that nearly every person wants to do because they love to make music. So would you want to be ridiculed about your talent just because you weren't the best, or you just weren't someones cup of tea, would be totaly out of order and you wouldn't like it. So if you do like Busted then you should show it but if you don't fair enough but don't judge them just because of their music, I mean you wouldn't like it I know that, thats damn well true!