A Present For Everyone review by Busted

• Released: Dec 30, 2003
Busted: A Present For Everyone

The music on this album is wicked. Especially Charlie's song - Why. That song is what I would like to call very rocky! The music they have made on this album sounds a lot better than their first album in my opinion. However, there first album has some good tunes on it too!

I love the lyrics to all of Busteds songs. No matter what album or single it is! Not much left to say there really. The choice of words is very good and in this album they have used stronger more mature words and if you read some of the lyrics it's just funny! That just makes me laugh. Wicked choice of words and I love the way James Elliot Bourne (Jimmy B) sings the high parts. I think he has a fantastic voice.

This album is brill! Like I said, Why is a very good track and She Wants To Be Me. It's all good! I love everything about this album! It's got good sound, brilliant lyrics, it's much louder than the first album and they are fit! But it's the music that counts! If I lost it or something happened I would die, I would beg to have it replaced asap!