A Present For Everyone review by Busted

• Released: Dec 30, 2003
  • Reviewer's score: 2 Junky
Busted: A Present For Everyone

OK, my friends little sister bought this album and made me listen to it. (Honest!) So I thought I would warn everybody else about how bad Busted are. The sound is awful. It is pop trying to rock. It is three stupid, very untalented children trying to be Kurt Cobain. The fact this album has been classed as punk-pop is an insult to the genuinely good punk pop bands. (For example The Offspring, Blink, Sum 41.) Nothing more to say, except I'd like to point out the only people I've met that like Busted have been three girls I know. (Aged 5, 7, and 8!)

POP. The lyrics are something that would be written by a sad, never been shagged, 43 year old still living at home with his Mom and Dad. Whether it be fantazing about air stewardesses, or crashing weddings, it is a load of balls. Instead listen to lyrics written by Neil Young or The Beatles.

This is the worst CD I have ever heard, (and my sister used to like S Club 7)It is insulting that this stuff makes millions and my band can't even get a gig! I urge you kids, if you are thinking about buying this CD, instead go out and buy Nevermind by Nirvana, Smash by The Offspring and System of a Down's self titled album. (You'd probably get all three for the same price as this one Busted CD.) I would pay alot of money to someone if they exterminated all copies of this Cd. I have nothing more to say. If there was a lower rating than 1, Believe me, I'd rate it that!