A Present For Everyone review by Busted

• Released: Dec 30, 2003
Busted: A Present For Everyone

I thought that it would be OK, but it is amazing! Story attached, Loner In Love, it's amazing, it's a slow song, but amazing, 'couse the guitar sound really nice, and not that poppy or rock! Music style is like Blink 182 but poppier. You should buy the album!

I think that the lyrics are amazing, as usual James Bourne has really outdone himself now. It's pretty easy listening, and it doesn't drag you down with the usual band "you're worthless" theme. They attack pretty easy everyday lyrics but make it really funny. And if they atack a pretty serious problem like in Over Now or 3 AM, they done it excellent, cos by the next single, you'll be up again. 01. Air Hostess - talk about a crush on an air hostess, which is pretty darn funny. 02. Crashed The Wedding - a revenge to a father of a love interests, and it's got really amazing lyrics on it. 03. Who's David? - deal with jealousy, a line that got me is "You stupid lying b--ch who's David?" 04. She Wants To Be Me - a story about an obsessed girlfriend, funny of course. With the ending of them being in a loony bin. 05. 3 Am - serious now, it's a really great story of when you break up with someone and you like that person again. 06. Falling For You - really funny with the "boink" sound on the swear words. Really great! My favourite track! 07. That Thing You Do - amazing, lyrics are pretty good. 08. Over Now - least amazing song of Busted but the lyrics are brilliant! 09. Loner In Love - "You know that it sucks, being a loner in love sigh." That cracks me up. 10. Fake - I can't stop laughing hearing this song. 11. Meet You There - amazing lyrics, "Where's the world that doesn't care, maybe I could meet you there!" 12. Why - like 3 Am, but this lyric is a little hard to understand. 13. Better Than This - amazing, Matt Willis did it well. 14. Can't Break Thru - JB you rock dude! Another rocking single Nerdy: Another great lyric!

Yup, they win when they compared to other artists. Impressive song: 3 Am, Meet You There, and Who's David? I love that they are not affraid to sell pop with guitar, and they are not affraid to bring a rock out tune too. I hate that they didn't put 20 tracks on the album, haha. No, I hate that they didn't do more rock out tune. If it were stolen or lost, this happen to me, I accidentally recorded it over, and. I bought a new one!