A Present For Everyone review by Busted

• Released: Dec 30, 2003
  • Reviewer's score: 2 Junky
Busted: A Present For Everyone

Another crappy boy band pushed out there and rejected overnight. The only buyers of this gay CD would be little girls who would listen to it once and forget about them. Before anyone gets offended while reading this. I must say I hate this band because they are a stupid pop boys band labelled as a pop-punk band, want proof go to their site and they are called a pop-punk band. They aren't punk at all, the only thing close to what they are is pop-rock. I'd also like to add that these guys are Brittish faggets who sing with the cheesiest American accents.

Lyrics are stupid and empty, they may be catchy but are really easy to forget which I like cause this band, or should I say group, suck. They are wrecking music as we know it. Come on, we had to wait for bands like Nirvana and Green Day to set music free and I think they'll have to do it again. Before these f--ked up s--t pop-rock groups multiply more.

This band sucks. More proof of them being only a pop band is that pop groups always have a picture of themselves on an album part of an image. These 3 faggs are real posers, and yes many people say posers but don't show what they mean. I mean, these 3 faggs are pretending to be punk with their instruments but theyre so fine tuned, it just takes away the key points of what the punk rock music is. Don't buy this CD, you'll regret it. I never bought the CD, I downloaded it off the Internet. The stupid pop industry won't get a quick buck off me for s--t like this.