A Present For Everyone review by Busted

• Released: Dec 30, 2003
Busted: A Present For Everyone

This album is awsome, I don't know who the hell the person is who wrote that really harsh review below, this one but if they are faggots then why have they sold 4 million albums in the UK alone? Busted ruled, without a doubt. This album is not brilliant but it's only there second album, so they were only learning to use more chords rather than just three they used on their self-titled album. A very mature pop-punk, post modern rock band who weren't afraid to show pop in another light. And if nobody likes them stop wasting your time writing reviews on Busted.

Thank god Charlie didn't pretend to scream on this album, he always does live and it's embarassing. But this album has very good lyrics and I reckon it's been made for teenagers who have problems with sex, mates, and love. It's just an album which has songs almost anybody can relate to. Credit to James Bourne who wrote nearly all the songs on the album!

A good album by Busted, it's a shame they haven't made a third album because they would of definatley made their satement as to what type of music they do as the first two albums were experiments, as they were only learning. I don't hate anything about this album, I wouldn't lose it full stop, if someone stole it then I'd make sure they wouldn't do it agen! This album is worth the 11.99 I paid for it, so yeh go out and buy it as I'm confident you'll find one song you will like!