A Present For Everyone review by Busted

• Released: Dec 30, 2003
  • Reviewer's score: 2 Junky
Busted: A Present For Everyone

Don't buy this album it honestly sucks. I mean I hated Busted's guts before I heard it, but my girlfriedn is a big fan unfortunately and made me listen to it. I have to say it was a big mistake. The songs are all a cheap rip-offs from bands. Busted's music is all flat, boring, poppy (attempted to be rock), and Busted are not the punk rock band they say they are: they are a boy group, Westlife with guitars that they can't play. I don't think there is one impressive guitar trick on the entire album. Honestly, Charklie Simpson, you should have met Fightstar before you became this loser.

Lyrics? This is the same old rubbish you find on any other pop album, no originality or quality. Boring and meaningless and overrated. I'm not just saying this because they are busteds songs. The voices are poppy and annoying that do my head in. Charlie Simpson could do better than this, it is proved in the heavier cleverer Fightstar EP. If you just fancy this big eyebrowed kid, dont get a Busted CD, get Fightstar.

My overall impression involves words I will not display over the internet.