A Present For Everyone review by Busted

• Released: Dec 30, 2003
Busted: A Present For Everyone

Busted are awesome. You Busted haters are just afriad to admit you like them, because of your 'macho-rock image'. Get a life, and respect people who can make money from their music. Oh yeah, the album sound is good, nice contrasting songs- some are upbeat and happy, some are almost tear-inducing.

Lyrics are fun and crazy when they want to be, but in songs that deal with issues that are a bit more serious the lyrics are very moving and make me sing them.

Overall, the album is fun and crazy in all the right places. I give it 4 thumbs up (out of 4). It knows what it wants to be, and it is that. It's a shame they split up, because they were good as a group. I do like fightstar a lot though, so I suppose some good did come of it. I would recommend buying this album, as it contains funny noises and lyrics, deals with serious issues and has funny pictures on the cover.

pranav
    Busted aren't that bad how much people think.....Better than this is a gr8 song!!!!!
    rockhead829
    i. am. so. freakin'. sick. of. all. the. mother.f--ing. HATERS!!!!! busted were a good band, and they didn't take themselves too seriously, so it was ok for them to be silly and poppy. besides, fightstar is actually a really good rock sound, so charlie's redeemed himself.
    Woofamania
    rofl, how can ppl call busted pop-ROCK/PUNK!? its actually an insult. My brother can play guitar better than them, he can actually play a note or 2 lol.
    Stevey P
    Busted are a bad band. Glad they have split up now because they sucked ass.
    Timo2a
    busted. were. terible. take a look at most the reviews, they say its terrible, what more proof do you need? when i hear this or fightstar i wan't to tear my ears out so i don't have to listen!