Cage The Elephant review by Cage the Elephant

• Released: Jun 23, 2008
Cage the Elephant: Cage The Elephant

Well just to start do you imaginae that in these days you will hear a band that truely has his own sound? And realize that is not just another wannabe product? Well here is Cage The Elephant for us the ones who have lost faith in music! Like the buddy above me this is an amazing mixture beetween Beck, RHCP and a bit of Nirvana. The music its simple in almost every way but its really good its catchy and well it keeps in your mind for a lot you will love this record belive me and if you dond like it well... You're to headstrong.

Really good ones I mean normally we only hear about love/heartbreak pain/sex or no? Again Cage... Sings about everything that's going on in their life like beat your ass for money in "Ain't No Rest For The Wicked" and how hard could it be to face yourself "Back Againts The Wall" Matt Schultz put his heart and thoughts on every lyric he's going to be one of a kind.

We can't compare this to anything this is just Cage The Elephant saying "Listen!" and hell yeah I know that many people is listen them. Well the best songs in this album for me are: "In One Ear" was the first one I ever heard its catchy with lyrics that make you think that he is talking to you. And above every other song "Back Againts The Wall" just listen that song and belive you'll be in love with Cage The Elephant forever. If I lost this record I kill myself! Well, no, I buy it again.

Witezombi3
    Ive been listening to this album since the day it was released and it hasnt gotten old for me, simply amazing if your not closed minded, seen them live twice and they are easily one of the best live bands that i have seen.
    BOYERxBREAKDOWN
    I love this band and all their songs, something different in the mainstream. This album is amazing, I love the party vibe of it. Not like a club or anything, but that this album almost sounds like it was recorded at a house party, especially because of the intro to In One Ear. Great album all the way through.
    PaisleyWilde
    Great record, a grower but a great one nonetheless. Amazing to see live. Truly the next great rock band.
    Fatally Sick101
    I agree with Witezombi3 it doesn't get old. To me CTE reminds me of early Arctic Monkeys. In One Ear is probably one of the best songs of the 2000's.
    Fourgiven
    I Love CTE, theyre so different, and crazy, and awesome live!!! The convulsing is like their thing lol, Matt doesnt do drugs but he drinks ALOT!!