All Cage The Elephant Reviews:
Cage the Elephant: Tell Me I'm Prettycompact discs
Cage the Elephant: Tell Me I'm Pretty

Released: Dec 18, 2015. Genre: Alternative Rock, Garage Rock, Psychedelic Rock, Blues Rock. Label: RCA. Number Of Tracks: 10. Cage The Elephant continue to shift their musical approach around rather regularly with their fourth studio album, "Tell Me I'm Pretty."

POSTED: 01/14/2016 - 07:56 am

7.1
8,907
Cage the Elephant: Melophobiacompact discs
Cage the Elephant: Melophobia

Released: Oct 8, 2013. Genre: Alternative Rock, Garage Rock, Indie Rock. Label: RCA. Number Of Tracks: 10. The band's goal on this album is to sound more like themselves rather than their influences, which is a good goal for any band. They accomplish this with mixed results.

POSTED: 10/08/2013 - 12:33 pm

8.2
11,176
Cage the Elephant: Cage The Elephantcompact discs
Cage the Elephant: Cage The Elephant

Released: Jun 23, 2008 (UK) / May 19, 2009 (US). Genre: Indie Rock, Funk Rock, Punk Blues, Alternative Rock. Label: Relentless. Number Of Tracks: 11. Cage The Elephant's music is what I would describe a mix between blues/garage rock with hints of alternative/punk. Its fresh and it sounds like a mixture of Beck, the Red Hot Chili Peppers, with some funk thrown in.

POSTED: 05/18/2011 - 04:40 am

9.1
1,762
Cage the Elephant: Thank You, Happy Birthdaycompact discs
Cage the Elephant: Thank You, Happy Birthday

Release Date: January 11, 2011. Label: Relentless. Genres: Alternative rock. Number Of Tracks: 12. This album sounds more like a generic indie album than the band that just three year ago seemed poised to take over the rock music world.

POSTED: 01/19/2011 - 04:26 am