Bloodthirst review by Cannibal Corpse

• Released: Oct 25, 1999
Cannibal Corpse: Bloodthirst

This is my first cannibal corpse CD, and I must say its bad ass. One of the best death metal CDs I have heard. The guitar is unbelivebly fast and kick ass. The drumming is another thing that got my attention, it's fast and brutal and it makes you feel the beating. Awesome.

The lyrics are very gory and violent. I love it. Its not as violent as slayer but I will say it's very well thought of and it has meaning. The singer sounds incredible, like he's gonna eat your soul or something! It's so awesome. I'm gonna have to rate it a 9 since it's not as violent as I would truly like but it is violent and gory anyways so I would say to go out and buy it.

The most impressive songs I would say are pounded to dust and dead human collection. I love the fact that its brutal violent gory and absolutely awesome. I don't dislike a thing about this CD. If it were stolen or lost I would definately buy another one. Incredable.

RyanDeicide
    shredder_666
    What about "Pounded into Dust?"? I dont mean to be a priss...but who can resist that song?!
    SUICIDEXX666
    Best album ever Pounded into Dust Raped by the beast and unleash the bloodthirsty are insaine Pat O Brian at his best
    Mainer
    RyanDeicide wrote: Was new to this kick a** band but wow what an album. On my cd player all the time. dont ya love those lyrics and fantastic riffs.
    Riffs are good yes, but...lyrics? For the most part all I hear is "rorororr rorrorarororara roooooaaaaaror"