Bloodthirst Review

Cannibal Corpse: Bloodthirst
Released: Oct 19, 1999
Genre: Rock
Styles: Death Metal/Black Metal
Bloodthirst's rather remarkable how little the band's sound has changed over the course of an entire decade.
 Lyrics: 9.5
 8.7
 9.9
 7.5
Bloodthirst Reviewed by: unregistered, on july 27, 2004

Sound: Another brutal cannibal corpse cd. This cd wont let you down, and it would most definately please any long time fan. A great f--king death metal cd. Really fast and really complex but yet catchy. // 10

Lyrics: The lyrics are just as good as ever if not better, if you're a Corpse fan you know what I mean. Bloody, graphic, and gory. Need I say anymore? // 10

Overall Impression: Compared to other death metal albums I own, this one is up there, it has a very brutal and catchy sound. Some of the best songs including: Dead Human Collection, Unleashing The Bloodthirsty and Blowtorch Slaughter. The whole cd is f--king great! Go buy it today! // 10

Bloodthirst Reviewed by: XXm3t@lXX, on october 10, 2005

Sound: This is my first cannibal corpse CD, and I must say its bad ass. One of the best death metal CDs I have heard. The guitar is unbelivebly fast and kick ass. The drumming is another thing that got my attention, it's fast and brutal and it makes you feel the beating. Awesome. // 10

Lyrics: The lyrics are very gory and violent. I love it. Its not as violent as slayer but I will say it's very well thought of and it has meaning. The singer sounds incredible, like he's gonna eat your soul or something! It's so awesome. I'm gonna have to rate it a 9 since it's not as violent as I would truly like but it is violent and gory anyways so I would say to go out and buy it. // 9

Overall Impression: The most impressive songs I would say are pounded to dust and dead human collection. I love the fact that its brutal violent gory and absolutely awesome. I don't dislike a thing about this CD. If it were stolen or lost I would definately buy another one. Incredable. // 10

Comments