Kill review by Cannibal Corpse

• Released: Mar 21, 2006
Cannibal Corpse: Kill

If you know death metal as well as I do, you would know that Cannibal Corpse is one of the greatest of them all. This album proves that! This is the third Cannibal album I've bought and it compares to all the others. The sound is fantastic, taking you into an alternate universe of utter chaos and gore. The opening song, "The Time To Kill Is Now," seems like an unimpressive title, but that all changes in a flash with blaring guitars with unbelievable speed. But saying that, when they play that fast, it's a little difficult to make out. But who cares!

The lyrics are just what you'd expect from Cannibal Corpse. Each song is a horror story of mutilation and hammering nails into someones neck! Mixing all that in with George 'CorpseGrinder' Fischer's awesome gutterals! The combination of deep gutterals to high pitch screams, this albums got it. It doesn't have Chris Barnes constant growl, which you can't understand, from earlier albums. But even saying that, I don't think George's vocals are perfect either. But Who Cares!

This album does get a ten in overall. It has the right mix of everything a Death Metal album should have. I bought this album when it first came out and I still listen to it! The only song that I've lost interest in would have to be Brain Removal Device just because it becomes, well, annoying after a while. But this album is a must buy for all death metal fans!

seokorn
    hey their lead singer changed so they dont sing bout sick shit anymore
    evilvile
    walkinbazooka
    evilvile wrote: I nearly purchased 'Kill' the other day, but due to my limited knowledge of the band, I didn't know if I should start with it, 'Kill' being newer and might not be the band's finest hour. So tell me CC fan's, what is a good starting point for this 'classic' death metal band?
    The Wretched Spawn is their best, I think.
    Sintera666
    If your scared or grossed out by the music, then you are making the band more noticable. GO CANNIBAL CORPSE! \m/!
    bleedoutblack
    cannibal corpse ****ing rules to no end any that dosent like them shounldnt check them out