Wretched Spawn review by Cannibal Corpse

• Released: Feb 24, 2004
Cannibal Corpse: Wretched Spawn

This is their newest album and must i say they haven't slowed down a pace. Delivering another brutal album for their hardcore fans. The guitarists in this band should be praised. They can move their hands and fingers quuicker than anything alive today and still make it sound heavy. The drummer kills himself on this record, keeping a pace that will leave u thinking of the beating u would get in their mosh. Great bassing too.

The lyrics will please any longitme fan of theirs. If your a fan you know what the singer sounds like and i need say no more. Brillance!

A Great Fuking Album from A Great Fuking Band.

SAUSON
    and to all of you that say that cannibal corpse suck and think you can play better check this out
    messenjah
    JHC_DOH
    oh, and they were in Ace Ventura because Jim Carrey is a fan of them and they are fans of Jim Carrey.
    chikenpoop666
    i know what a blast beat is and i know that it will make you tired. but that now what i was talking about. what i AM trying to say is that the action itself is not not hard, but they will make you tired after a long period of time. that why i have alot of respect for this guy, hes now 40 and still going faster and faster every album!
    hawkdude9
    chikenpoop666 wrote: cc's one of my fav bands, but i do admit that the drumming isn't that hard, i'm 12 years old and i've been playing drums forever and that stuff is as easy as anything, all it is is a constent rhythm on the snare and some double bass. paul mazurkiewicz is a good drummer, he can make a nice solid sound, and he is a great song writer, but he's not playing at his best CC FOREVER (and canada too)
    you hear that thing that makes a loud noise along with the high-hat? thats called a blast beat. play an hour+ long concert continually doing those, then tell me its not that hard while youre in the emergency room.
    Mr.Highway
    hmmm cannibal corpse are allright i just dont think this shud get a 10 maybe like a 9 or 8.5 nevertheless, if people dont like this genre of music then why waste your time on a website insulting people, like seriously get a life.
    chikenpoop666
    nvm what i just said i've started paying a little more attention to the drumming and i've realized that this guy plaing up to 200 bpm than you multiply that by around six whixh is a lot of beats
    chikenpoop666
    thrashnmosh782 wrote: lol well i playt guitar and i cant drum for shit XD the drumming fits the music tho
    i play guitar and bass to man, i come from a musical family, and you're right man it does fit
    chikenpoop666
    if all you people think these guys suck, and death metal is crap, then why are you on cannibal corpse reviews? these guys are talented musicians, they know their stuff.
    thrashnmosh782
    messenjah wrote: bassplayer496 wrote: I've never played drums in my life and I could do what he does. Right there you're just proving your ignorance. You're basically admitting that you're an idiot. If you've never played drums before how can you say what is hard and what is not?
    yeah i hear that. what a ****ing tool. like go back into your hole and listen to blink 182 u tiny balled ****. awesome album btw. frantic disembowelment is prolly the most ridiculous guitar song CC has ever recorded
    leper_affinity
    I can understand somebody bashing CC's lyrics, artwork or even vocals, but to say that the guitarists can't play is just stupid.
    el_guitarrist
    this album is great...cannibal corpse have complex guitar riffs but suffocation is harder to play
    oh... THAT guy
    I Like Cannibal Corpse But I Think It's Kinda Funny That they Have Song Titles Like 'I Cum Blood' Or 'Meta Hook Sodomy', They Might As Well Call One 'Raped With A Paper Bag And A Hacksaw' Or 'Rotting Flesh On Toast' Please Keep In Mind That I LIKE CANNIBAL CORPSE And Don't Just Quote me To Say Shit Like 'WTF?!?! You Obviously Know Nothing About Cannibal Corpse Or Death Metal' Or Whatever.
    pkweon
    bassplayer496 wrote: There's some music I don't like but I can at least understand why people would like it...but I don't even get how people could like this. And I'm with ledzppln 1969, that just shows what laughing stocks they are. And even if you do like them, don't waste everybodies time by saying the drumming's amazing, I've never played drums in my life and I could do what he does. And they guitar players can't play for their lives, they just tune them down far enough that they can bash at anything, and make the lyrics as nasty as they can. I can't even comprehend how someone could like this. ~Love, Dallas~
    .... if you don't appreciate the music then just don't write any stupid stuff so nobody can be pissed off! Cannibal Corpse is unarguably one of the remarkable bands ever existed.
    TheEndOfDaze
    I don't choose to listen to the Corpse on a daily basis, not even weekly, but when I do listen to them, they don't cease to amaze me. I listen to a little bit of everything, and this is one band that even if you like them or not, you should at least show them respect. The guitarists can get so technical in the songs, although the drummer usually stays with simple beats. And then you have Corpsegrinder's vocals, and there's really nothing to be said there, except that he has amazing vocals for a death metal band. People should stop comparing him to lead singers of other genres of music.
    SAUSON
    buddy if you could play half as decent as the corpse do then you would have a record contract and sell millions of records. wait you dont maybe because you suck and dont know what the hell your're talking about. piss off
    bassplayer496
    Kiotaka
    Great CD! But Frantic Disembowelment is so freaking hard to learn the guitar to!!! It's killing me tryihng to get the first ten seconds down! Ugh...But this is an awesome CD! Get it!
    rattlehead999
    Gopher636 wrote: its so easy? learn frantic disembowelment, right now, then go play your "super-difficult" AC/DC you jackass.
    yeah why do people rip on this band so much? they prolly look at the album covers and song titles, hear that theyre a really heavy band and than make fun of them. this cd is great
    Gopher636
    Sceptile_Master
    What the hell... they are an amazing band. You can easily tell what they are playing. And they can play really well too. This album holds many great songs. Like frantic disembowelment. Learn to appreciate different styles of music you closed minded people. I listen to this but I also listen to lots of other metal types as well as rock, classical, blues and jazz. If you don't like it at least respect it as it is a real genre of music and cannibal corpse are a real band.
    LakeboDom
    Modernmusich8er wrote: WOW. do you have any idea of what music is?? how these guys have a job doing this is a wonder. If anything they are a parody band, but they really aren't.
    music is music and do u even noe wat it is?
    SUICIDEXX666
    most brutal album cover and the first album that made my step mom believe that i worship satin or some other shit