So Far From Real review by Cauterize

• Released: Aug 19, 2003
Cauterize: So Far From Real

This is a great sounding record which im sure many of you out there HAVE NEVER HEARD OF! I had the oppertunity to catch this band once at a show and was impressed right a way, Cauterize, formally (TOE)are going to make some waves in the punk scene soon, "So Far From Real" is a great riff orientated record with catchy pulsating rythyms, which are intwined their own heavy emo style leads.

well what can i say, but man did some girl mess this guy up, emo fan or not youll love it. "So Far From Real" well sounds like an "I hate you and miss you love letter to your girl" from start to finish, but I do give props to "JESSE SMITH" for strayinfg away from many of the rhyming shceme cliches hear in a lot of punk these days, and for still being able to keep the lyrics flowing in a good direction and completing the story.

Overall, if you want to hear something different, buy this record, great leads and great time changes, I recommend you pop "So Far From Real" into the Car stereo, and cruise around, its one of those records. Looking to tell the ex how badly she hurt you, buy it and give it to her. Best Tracks: Promise Me, Choke , Something beautiful, and of course my favourite "If you go" till next time, support canadian Punk!