Celldweller review by Celldweller

• Released: Feb 11, 2003
Celldweller: Celldweller

The sound of Celldweller is mostly a heavily techno influenced industrial sound. The sound of the album is mixes of techno hard rock and the occasional shots of slipknot style nu-metal and gothic industrial (you'll see their song frozen in the what is goth article) plus even some acustic guitar and all of this mayhem is created by one man yes celldweller is a one man band.

The lyrics are some what confusing. There those kind of lyrics that cause you too sit around while listening to the album to understand. The lead singer has a voice that somehow reminds me of Chad Grey of Mudvayne with how he switches from soft singing to Corey Taylor-esque screaming.

This is definatly for the fans of bands such as apex twin and Rammstein or nu-metalers that enjoy tehcno. The most impresive songs in my opinion are "The Last firstborn," "Under My Feet," "I Beleive You" and "My Own Little World." What I love about the album is it sound it mixing of styles and the vocals are amazing.

TehNpvz
    Celldweller was once my favorite, for about 5 months. I thought that Switchback, The Last Firstborn, Own Little World, and The Stars Of Orion were pretty good. Thing is, after like 4 months, I got really bored of it, and started hating it...