Bring On The Storm review by Charlie A Court

Charlie A Court: Bring On The Storm

This is an awesome band and I never would have known that if I hadn't of actually met Charlie. Before that I had never heard of him but it is really good music it's on the blues side of things. If you like bluesy stuff get this album, if you like rock do not get this. This is a cross between light rock and blues. There are some cool and unexpected guitar riffs on this CD. The only other thing I have to say I about the sound of this album is when I play blues why can't I get a tone like that?

i can see why this lyrics are so amazing. when i met Charlie he was teaching a lyric composing class that i happend to be in. One of the reason that these lyrics are so great is how deep they are to Charlie. Each of his songs in some way comes back to something in life. Charlie A'Court is just a great singer on the first track there is a little vocal solo it is defenitly worth checking trust me on this one.

This album does not compare to any other album I have ever bought it the past. Probably because I have never bought an album this bluesy in my life I probably won't again. This album is great if someone stole it I would kill them because it's almost irreplaceable it's autographed and everything but I would buy it again but it wouldn't be the same. The most impressive song on this album is Big Dark Canyon I think it's his best hit of all time.