Believe Review

6.2
 2.3
review (1) user comments vote for this album:
Believe Reviewed by: Hevoc, on january 27, 2004

Sound: Yes, Cher is still alive and so is disco. If you love disco, you'll LOVE this CD. The greatest dance music ever. // 10

Lyrics: 1.Believe: Hello! Can we say this is the best dance song of the 1990's! 2.The Power: An ok song, not a great choice for a #2 track but it grows on you. 3.Runaway: Should be a single, a very fast upbeat song starts of slow and then gets fast. 4.All Or Nothing: ANother club hit, very great song, I feel that is the best song on the album it has great remixes. 5.Strong Enough: Another single, very cool nice disco feel to it. 6.Dove Lamore: Cool song nice cool beat, she is singing in Italian, and it has a cool tempo. 7:Taking Back My Heart: ok song not that great. 8:Taxi Taxi: kind of annoying to hear the work Taki over and over again, the song has stupid lyrics too, I really hate it. 9:Love Is The Groove: Another great song I love it. Very dancy yet soothing, it is one of those songs that is not too hard not too soft either. 10:We All Sleep Alone: I think this is a remix of a old slow song of hers. It sounds pretty cool and you probably can sing along to it. // 10

Overall Impression: I loved every track on this CD. In fact, the only complaint (which doesn't take any rating off) is that it was too short. Oh well, the best things come in small packages... There was a lot of variety, too, and it hardly came out of the CD player for the first 6 weeks or so I had it. Plus I don't have to skip any tracks I can't stand, because there aren't any. What a great CD! // 10

Comments