Stark [EP] Review

8.3
 8.9
review (1) 2 comments vote for this album:
Stark [EP] Reviewed by: Fatally Sick101, on october 27, 2011

Sound: First of all I have to say I thought they would completely suck like most girl bands I've tried listening to. But regardless I tried to listen. First I listened to their cover of the Foo Fighter's song "The Pretender". It was amazing. Then I listened to the rest of it. The first track "Mirror Mirror". Is pretty good and heavy. Next comes "Already Dead" which is probably my second favorite original track, because of the all around contradiction to the stereo typical girl band sound. "Let It Go" is pretty descent. "Spin" is amazing. It's catchy, fun, energetic and is an all around amazing song. It's definitely the best song on the EP. // 9

Lyrics: The lyrics aren't quite as good as the music, but don't disappoint. They sound like most of them are about relationships (but what songs aren't now days). Even with that they do it in a completely unique way. It's dark and fun at the same time. They all have alot of passion in them though. The lyrics complete the music. // 7

Overall Impression: This EP shows that Cherri Bomb are upcoming artists. It goes by to quickly and makes you want more music. I can't wait to here more by them. // 9

Comments