This Type Of Thinking Could Do Us In review by Chevelle

• Released: Sep 21, 2004
Chevelle: This Type Of Thinking Could Do Us In

Chevelle is my all time favorite band. I listen to it all the time, and when I burn CD's I don't add Chevelle cause they sound so much different and I view them much more different then other bands. This album is awesome. I loved their new virsion of still running. This CD is even more hard rocking then the other ones. I think they play alot better in this CD too. They sound so awsome too. They have lots of feeling in their music.

Chevelle always has unique lyrics, they dont have strait out meaning, it takes some thinking for you too figure out what they are singing about. But you never really care cause the music is so good. And when you listen to the lyrics its really good too. All the lyrics work really good with the music and Pete always gives great feelings to his songs.

Like I said before this is my all time favorite band and I like them more and more. Their music is so great all around, all their other CDs are awesome too. I rotate them to keep everything fresh and I can listen to 1 CD for months. This is definatly a band worth checking out if you haven't heard of them before. I actually feel sorry for those who love rock and haven't heard of Chevelle.