This Type Of Thinking Could Do Us In review by Chevelle

• Released: Sep 21, 2004
Chevelle: This Type Of Thinking Could Do Us In

This album should of been titled awesome, the sound in this little CD rocked. All instruments were beutiful and clear. You can hear the difference between an open E and and an E on the first fret. No fuzz or scratchy instrument blends. From the hardcore opener "The Clincher" to the mild "Bend The Bracket," it's beautiful the whole way through.

Once again awesome. Chevelle really knows what they are doing. Pete can really yell with out making your ears bleed. For a 3-man-band Chevelle can really rock. The lyrics go along with the music well and after 10 minutes of listening you can really start to get into it and sing along.

I dont know why this album didnt go platnum along with wonder whats next. I think it's impossible to get tired of listening to it. And dont think that the only good songs are "The Clincher" and "Vitamin R," this sounds more like a "Best Of" album rather than an ordinary. I'd have to say my favorite song on this CD is "Another Know It All," but dont get me wrong, this CD is a perfect 10.