Wonder What's Next review by Chevelle

• Released: Aug 27, 2002
Chevelle: Wonder What's Next

Even though they are nu-metal I like them. They are 3 brothers in a band, which for me would be hard to do. So I can respect them not only for their music but for the chance that they took. I can honestly say that this is one of the best nu-metal records I own. It's a strong album and it's got a great sound. I love the heavy fuzzy distorted guitars and I love the warm clean tones the guitarist makes. If you listen to Send The Pain Below, Closure, or Don't Fake This, you will know what I'm talking about.

Lyrics were strong but not the best. I love the singers voice. He has a good scream too. The lyrics go exceptionally well with the lyrics.

Gotta love this album. This is honestly in with the better bunch of bad and overrated nu-metal bands there are. My favorite songs are Family System, Send The Pain Below, Closure, The Red, WWN, Grab Thy Hand, and One Lonely Visitor. If someone stole it I would strangle them with my bare hands. If I lost it I would buy 2 copies, one for me and 1 for a friend. Go get it now!