Are You Dead Yet? review by Children of Bodom

• Released: Sep 19, 2005
Children of Bodom: Are You Dead Yet?

This is the greatest COB album ever made. They return with the sequel to Hate Crew Deathroll. The guitar sound sounds kinda mucky but not enough to make me hate the album. Like the introl to "In Yoyur Face" sounds a lot like industrial guitar sounding. But the guitar riffs and solos in "If You Want Peace... Prepare For War" are completley outstandidng and in your face.

Lyrics didnt come wiht the booklet and you can barley understand Alexi but at some parts the lyrics stick out and give you a hidden message with just a few words. I think tis great Kimberley Goss wrote the song "Bastards of Bodom" which is one of my favorites. So is "We're Not Gonna Fall" is my favortie track and I love the lyrics for every song.

It really doesn't compare to other albums its the greatest they made ever, so far. I hope COB doesn't change their style or impression. I love the excellent guitar riffs and solos. I dont really hate anything about the album, its the greatest so far. The Sequel to HCD is by far the ebst album COB has ever made.