Chaos Ridden Years - Stockholm Knockout Live [DVD] review by Children of Bodom

• Released: Dec 5, 2006
  • Content: 10
  • Production Quality: 10
Children of Bodom: Chaos Ridden Years - Stockholm Knockout Live [DVD]

The music is amazing! They are unlike no other band, as they mix low down riffs with harmonized melodies with blistering solos! And that is just on the studio albums! The DVD is an amazing show, with many funny moments and tonnes of amazing songs. A track to listen out for is "clash of the booze brothers" which is an immense solo duel, which gives an idea of what the band are capable of.

Content — 10
The first live concert DVD from Children of Bodom, this DVD is one of the best ones I have bought! The extra features are funny and interesting, featuring all released videos, interviews and just funny videos of the band partying hard!! The set list itself is huge! With solos of all kinds and almost all the songs have different parts added to them.

Production Quality — 10
The sound is perfect. Nothing could possibly be wrong with the sound or production! There are several cameras places everywhere, along with a drum camera specifically for Jaska. The sound of the instruments are very similar to the studio albums, with limited mistakes and sloppyness.

The most impressive thing about this DVD is the fact that it is packed full of everything any bodom fan would ever need! The picture quality is immaculate. I love this DVD more than any other one I have bought before! It is better than any other live show I have seen, and would definitely recommend this to everyone who appreciates this style of music!

sepultura alma
    I love this dvd just got it for my birthday, the live set is awesome just wish I was there, all the interviews and extras are great too, if you like COB you gotta get this you wont regret it.
    LiveinBerkum
    i wanna play this damn guitar stuff at the beginning of downfall!!! Anyone could tab this???
    phenom1991
    TimmerGuitarMan
    phenom1991 wrote: they didnt include the needled 24/7 vid...no wonder. It really did suck THe DVD was awesome though
    I only just noticed it didn't have that song just there! Thats a shame