Hate Crew Deathroll review by Children of Bodom

• Released: Sep 23, 2003
Children of Bodom: Hate Crew Deathroll

Children Of Bodom are an incredible band there sound is outstanding with the solos and guitar and keyboard harmonies. The recording quality is great and the guitars and drums are crisp and clear. The style of music id say is probably melodic death metal or thrash but Alexi is a genious at what he writes. If you don't mormally listen to heavy metal I suggest getting this album or at least listening to it. It's some great melodic music but it can also rip your face off with its intense riffs and solos.

The lyrics are pretty insane on this album, talking about death and all that stuff and the lake bodom murders. And don't even get me started on Alexi's singing. Viscious, brutal, ravaging. He is an awesome singer even though it's just mainly growling and some screaming.

Compared to the other albums this is probably my favorite the songs on it are ferocious. My favorites include: Needled 24/7, Sixpounder, Chokehold, Bodom Beach Terror, Angels Don't Kill, Triple Corpse Hammerblow, You're Better Of Dead, Lil Blood Red Riding Hood and Hatecrew Deathblow. That's right they are all equally awesome except for You're Better Off Dead (I guess that one is my Favorite). Ok now, that being said go out and buy it! It is an instant classic.