Hate Crew Deathroll review by Children of Bodom

• Released: Sep 23, 2003
Children of Bodom: Hate Crew Deathroll

The sound on this album is just incredible. The guitars on this album are amazing, Alexi's riffs and solos are amazing and the rhythm guitar does its job very, very nicely. The bass on this album is very, very amazing and it is very hard to play on some songs because the bassist just does all these crazy thing on the bass. The drums on this album are just amazing the guy does his job on the drums like a very intelligent and amazing guy at making up drumbeats for a such good band. The keyboard's on this album are amazing, like in some songs the keyboard would start it off then the guitar would join in doing the same thing and I think its pretty sweet that they have a keyboard in this band.

The lyrics on this album very intelligent even thought you cannot understand what Alexi is saying you can look up on the internet or on the booklet off the CD. Alexi is one of the best songwriters in the history of metal and he always will be because his voice just sound amazing and his screams are just unbelieveable.

This album cannot compare to any other artists because it just kicks complete ass. I just love everything about this album, they have solos in every song which is amazing and they even have some keyboard solos which is pretty cool. I hate nothing about this album. If it were stolen/lost I would defenitely buy it again because Children Of Bodom have their own sound of heavy/death metal which is really amazing. So I would recommend this album to any fans of death/heavy metal because this album defenitely kicks complete ass. I would also recommend this album to any people who want to try out and see what COB sound like then get this one and it will introduce you to what they sound like. This is defenitely one of the best album I own and always will be. So get it you will not regret it.