Trashed, Lost And Strungout [DVD] Review

9.1
 8.7
 9.5
review (1) user comments vote for this album:
Trashed, Lost And Strungout [DVD] Reviewed by: The^Unforgiven, on october 21, 2004

Sound: Finally! Something new from Children of Bodom! Though there are only 2 new songs on the Ep (+ 2 covers) you can still tell that the new Bodom album that is to be out 2005 will be something evolved. The band, as always, sounds veeery good. Since Alexander left the band, Roope Latvala (Stone, Sinergy) has been playing additional guitars on the Ep. Could this be the reason for the band's new, Trashier kind of approach to their Extreme Death Metal sounds? The band also sounds angrier on the Ep. // 10

Overall Impression: Now I'm not gonna rate the overall to be 5, because the EP is too short. In fact, I think it's the highlight of the EP besides the title track. Trached, Lost & Strungout is a fast and heavy, trashy song with a catchy melody, and Knuckleduster is a medi-tempo hard hittin' heavy metal song right into your face, but it's not like the old Bodom, but sounds really american. If it were lost or broken or something, I'd have to get a new one for the Bodom collection, but unless you're a real Bodom fan, I don't think that you'd buy such a short EP twice. // 8

Comments