The Impossibility Of Reason review by Chimaira

• Released: May 13, 2003
Chimaira: The Impossibility Of Reason

Chimaira is the best band ever. If you get one of their CDs, you should get "The Impossibility Of Reason". This is by far their best CD. Chimaira is their next best album. They're a heavy metal band and their guitarist is insane. If you have Napster of iTunes, you should listen to Pure Hatred, Cleansation, Power Trip, Down Again, and a couple more songs. They use a lot of sound effects.

They have 2 vocalists. Their electronics person screams all the time and their other vocalist screams and sings. The lyrics are usually about bad things like Down Again, Pure Hatred, and Painting the White To Grey.

They remind me a bit of Mushroomhead. It reminds me of Chimaira's self-title too. I think that the whole album is impressive and if your parents don't let you get explicit CDs and local stores won't let you buy them, then this is good because it only swears a little. There isn't anything I hate about it. I would buy it again if it got stolen or lost if I didn't have an iPod.

IrishBaron
    boyan89
    why you should like Chimaira one of the best metal bands ever thats why their guitar work is amazing,drums are awesome and bass is pretty sick man and the lyrics are just insane
    metalmaniac88
    Noone should like any band...thats YOUR choice... but Chimaira is an amazing band..the guitar work is phenominal...never have i heard any band that can blend key changes so well...Rob Arnold does his theory homework...and as for the drums..did you notice how they always match the guitar rhythm so well..along with the keyboards and the super locrian and other scales. Chimaira's music is so tight.
    freakypop
    IrishBaron wrote: I really don't like Chimaira, they seem somehow flat to me... someone, please, tell me why I should like them.
    Ur Gay