All's Well That Ends Well review by Chiodos

• Released: Oct 17, 2006
Chiodos: All's Well That Ends Well

Awesome. That's all I can say about this album. It combines metal and emo and every cool ass element of music. The sound of this album is amazing. The guitars are great and the melodies of every song are extremely catchy. A must have for anyone. Trust me.

The vocalist is badass. He has a high pitched voice but it's unlike anything you've ever heard. Think a mix of Coheed and Mars Volta's vocalist but in a sense better than both. The lyrics make sense and there isnt a dull moment on the album.

This is a must own album for anyone who likes music. This album has all the great elements of every genre of music that people indulge in today. Seriously, this band will hit it big in the near future. They are waaay too talented to do anything less. Pick this album up. I promise you if you are a fan of metal, hardcore, emo, alternative, rock, etc. this album will not dissappoint. Fav. songs are "All Nereids Beware," "Baby, You Wouldn't Last A Minute On The Creek," "There's No Penguins In Alaska," but the whole album is unbelievable.

Co&Ca182
    airdaletheband...emo or not this band kicks ass...awsome guitar riffs..amazing vocals...and veryyy amazing catchy songs...Chiodos Kicks Ass!
    bassmaniac101
    Off topic: airedaletheband.... Just shut up you prick. On topic: I agree. Chiodos is truly an amazing band.
    SweetVampirous
    airedaletheband...if you hate this music why would you even read a review for it? and yes...chiodos kicks major ass
    tryppiboy
    I want to say that this is a masterpiece of an album, and they are great in concert. I seen them live with Atreyu and Every Time I Die, and they stole the show.
    bradyg
    This CD was absolutely amazing. Right when I got it for Christmas, I opened it, and listened to it. At first I thought that it was going to be like any other band's CD, good, but not great. But in the end, the vocals, to me, were outstanding, and the guitar work was just great. The riffs that these guys can do is honestly amazing. Definently a CD I would get, aswell as Craig Owens' other projects CD The Sounds of Animals Fighting .
    lielielie
    tryppiboy, i agree completely i went to the same show they were amazing, if anyone ever gets the chance see them live, go, there amazing live