Music Man review by Chris Caffery

Chris Caffery: Music Man

So my brother bought me this, because he heard that Chris was the guitarist for TSO, and I rather like TSO. I shall do a quick rundown of each song.

1.Music Man: single off this EP. Starts off with a great acoustic intro, and mostly stays acoustic.
2.What Child is This?: christmas song with a crazy metal spin on it. The sweeps on this song are amazing, but chris never disapoints.
3.Christmas Is: Amother christmas song, acoustic, a song for moreso TSO fans.
4.Forever We'll Be: more of a love song, but still a great song. Great writing also.
5.Pisses Me Off [Radio Edit]: talking about how his life pisses him off. If your by Faces, that version is better, as this ones more of a demo then anything.
6.Abandoned: amazing song, the song is just great. Not much more I can say about it, you just have to listen to it.
7.Amaing Grace: a cover that's writen by John Newton. Chris' voice really catches onto me, but not everyone will like it.
8.Pisses Me Off: same as PMO radio edit, but with the swearing.

Simpler lyrics, aside from Forever We'll Be, but with the music it sounds amazing. Chris is a very good singer IMO. The guitar melodies sound amazing in Abandoned during the "Eternal Nowhere is my Home" part. Chris can go from clean, which he uses almost all the time, to very harsh, almost gutteral.

Because it's just an EP, it's not like a real album, but it couold amount up to a lot of albums, and is atleast 20x better then all the pop crap out now. Chris is a very underrated guitarist, and IMO there is nothing wrong with this EP. If it was stolen, I would definatley buy a new one.