Lines In My Face review by Chronic Future

• Released: Jun 22, 2004
Chronic Future: Lines In My Face

The sound of Chronic Future for me is totally unique. I have never heard a CD with so many different types of music put into one. Hip-hop and rap is fused with pop-punk and hardcore punk. This is definately a unique band that should be heard than they are now. Anyone that need a different type of music that is absolutely rare to find in today's music should pick up Lines in My Face from this truley amazing band.

Chronic Future's lyrics go perfectly with they type of music they play they can break it down and play stuff that hits people whree they need to be hit like in the song "Thank You" (track 6 on the CD) has a line that plainly says thank you for setting my mind at ease. I mean this is band that knows what they are singing and will not change. Their lyrics go into such depths as meeting some of the most basic feelings anger, sadness, and juss plain out pist off.

Lines in My Face is a definate pick up for most everyone because of the shear diversity that it brings to the table and as far if it were lost I have lost my first copy and I bought another one that is how much I love this cd and this band and I hope that they can continue to make good music for coming years.

shaiza90
    Um it's actually chronic future's 3rd album so dont act like you know everything