In Concert [DVD] review by Cinderella

• Content: 6
  • Production Quality: 1
  • Reviewer's score: 3.8 Poor
Cinderella: In Concert [DVD]

Being a Cinderella fan in their heyday I bought this DVD for that very reason, there were no biographies or backstage passes imbedded in this DVD, no posters, no online site, just what you see is what you get, I'm OK with the no nonsense approach but some people might want more out of their money.

Content — 6
This is a live bootleg looking concert with all of their best on the track list which was very pleasing. The songs were played spot on instrumentally, with a few songs I have never heard from them.

Production Quality — 1
The shooting of this DVD was awful, someone from the crowd must have been picked with a camcorder! The sound was awful even in it's 5.1 setting, again someone in the crowd mixed this one. What more can I say. Probably one of the worst I've seen as far as production goes bar none.

The redeeming quality of this concert on DVD was the fact that I got a chance to see them when they were on top of their game having a blast doing their best songs. The worst thing on this DVD was the fact that the camera man put Tom Keifer (lead singer, guitars) in the spotlight most of the time, a solo would be going from the lead man and we'd still be looking at Tom doing much of nothing, only a drum solo, no blazing guitar solos, and more Tom all the way through, this show could have been called the Best Of Tom Keifer! I would not buy this again if it were stolen, I'd look for something else they have done first.

Stratocaster00
    OK... I love cinderella as much as the next guy... but is there any body out there that can send me the "long Cold Winter" guitar tab? Cause i do not have guitar pro or whatever...IF ANYBODY DOES HAVE IT EMAIL IT TO ME @: strat8-@hotmail.com
    lsw444
    I got this DVD the other day and I was over the moon. Yes, the camera work is annoying - the guitar solo in Falling Apart At The Seams is missed because cameras are still on Keifer, but likewise when a guitar is thrown at him and he plays the 2nd Shake Me solo we miss focus on LeBar, but we do get to see him swing the guitar Vai-esque around his head twice. But really, its great because you get to see them as they were in '91 and that's great in itself. I loved it.