Juturna review by Circa Survive

• Released: Apr 19, 2005
Circa Survive: Juturna

Circa Survive sound is simply amazing, they know what they are doing, they know what they want to sound like and they go for that sound. In this album they got the sound that I think they wanted. These guys used a lot of delays for this sound, with a bass line that stands out, but not to the extent that it makes them sound like some shitty metal band. These vocals go perfectly in a pulsating vibe with these guitars.

Well, these lyrics are very good. Anthony Green has the lyrics that are deeped than a bottomless pit. From the lyrics at the beginning of 'In Fear And Faith' Can we last through the winter/the water is starting to freeze, to the don't say a word/don't be greatful in the opening track 'Holding someones hair back' Anthony Green has one of the most unique voices in music right now, and he sings great, with stupdendous range.

This, is Circa Survives debut album, the next album is gonna have to be wonderful to be better than this. My personal favorites are 'In Fear and Faith and 'Wish Resign' other good songs are 'Stop The F--king Car' and 'Oh Hello' The only song I don't like too much is track 10 or 'Always getting what you want' its not too appealing to me but thats the only song I don't like, if this was stolen I would buy it again.