As The Roots Undo review by Circle Takes the Square

• Released: Jan 6, 2004
Circle Takes the Square: As The Roots Undo

I don't know where I saw their name but man am I glad that I discoverd them. Circle is the most creative band I have listened to, ever. Great guitar, amazing bass, the most underated drummer in the industry and fast loud vocals by this 3 piece just caught me way off guard. Just buy the album dude just buy the album.

The lyrics are extremely deep and hard to understand. I have to really read the lyrics on the net to truely understand what the song is about. The two biggest things that make this band so creative are there are 2 lead vocals, one is a girl, and they don't play verses and chorus'. The voices of both the bassist and guitarist are insane, I really enjoy the girls scream/singing voice.

The album is a good debute album. Some song didn't flow very well and were kind of choppy. Favorite songs were "Non Objective Portrait Of Karma" and "Our Need To Bleed" and maybe "Crowquill." Every week I check their website to see when they will come near my town. If I lost it I would drive to wherever it takes to get it back, or just sit at home smoke pot and download the tracks.