Nine review by Circus Maximus

• Released: Jun 1, 2012
Circus Maximus: Nine

This album takes what bands like Dream Theater have been doing since the nineties and gives it a new perspective. This disc is both heavy and musically intense, yet melodic and accessible. Several moods are explored in every song. There are ten tracks on this album (nine if you combine the instrumental intro to the second song, thus the album title). My favorite song is either "Architect Of Fortune" or "I Am". This is a great disc and well worth checking out!

Lyrics fit the music well. Lyrics are good, nothing too deep, but you can tell they spent some time developing themes.

My favorite album of 2012. I don't own any other Circus Maximus albums, but if they are anything like this, I give them my full recommendation. The only thing I would change would be to make the instrumental intro shorter and merge it with "Architect Of Fortune" to make the album 9 tracks. Great album that anyone can enjoy.

Cedar redaC
    It's an amazing album. I'm not an eloquent typer, but I do what I can. Check it out dude, you won't regret it!