An Answer Can Be Found review by CKY

• Released: Jun 28, 2005
CKY: An Answer Can Be Found

This CD is the greatest Cky album yet. On this CD, Deron and Chad bust out some of the most craziest riffs ever. Chad pulls some amazing guitar solos on the record, my favorite ones are Familiar Realm, and Tripled Manic State. Deron shows that he can also play acoustic guitar extremely well, on the song Behind The Screams, which is an instrumental. The music is very aggressive, but without being metal. This is truely a fantastic CD.

Deron uses a wide range of vocals on this record, he has an amazing voice in my opinion. He sings very well on all the tracks, but he can get a little "harder" on tracks, Sniped being a great example of this. If you read the lyrics, they are amazing, you can get stuff out of the lyrics, and you can understand what Deron's talking about.

This is by far, Cky's greatest CD yet. I love every single song on this album, it is so so great, and unbelievably good, it would be very very difficult to pick just one favorite song. There is not one thing I would change about this album, I would leave it the way it is. If it were stolen or lost, I would go buy it again right away.