An Answer Can Be Found review by CKY

• Released: Jun 28, 2005
CKY: An Answer Can Be Found

Everything is so perfect about this CD. The sound is so full and has that heavier kick to it without the metal screaming. I love the tube scremers, overdrives, and incredible sustain chad uses in his guitar solos especially in "Familiar Realm." The sustain in "Don't hold your breath," one of the more mellow songs on the CD, is simply amazing. The music is just incredible. "An Answer Can Be Found" is deffinatly a must buy CD.

The lyrics are really good and have good meanings behind them. Along with the lyrics is some great vocal talent. Unlike some vocalists, you can hear what hes saying clearly without skimming through the lyric booklet. I love how its actual singing as well. I myself dont prefer screaming so this cd won a 5 from me on that one.

One of the best yet from CKY. I myself love every song but I especially love "Dressed In Decay" the guitar riffs are awesome and had my hooked the first time I heard it. Everything is just amazing on it. It'll be in my stereo for quite some time!