An Answer Can Be Found review by CKY

• Released: Jun 28, 2005
CKY: An Answer Can Be Found

This album has to be the best one by CKY. I found all the songs on this album very good. On this album they have a very hard sound, but on a couple tracks they show their melodic sides and slow it down a bit. "Behind The Screams" an instrumental song, has to be one of the most breath taking things I have ever heard. Also Chad has added some guitar solos on this album, something they really never did on their past albums. Many different effects are used on this album which makes the songs more interesting. Jess is an amazing drummer and has created excellent drum beats that fit perfectly with all the other instruments. CKY's sound on this album is much like on their past albums, but you can tell they have matured in to amazing musicians.

The lyrics on this album are excellent. Deron does a good job with singing the lyrics so that the people listening to the songs can understand what he is singing. The lyrics on this album really fit in with how the music sounds. Deron screams a few times on this album which sounds pretty good and fits in with all the instruments. Deron has oviously put a lot of effort in to his lyrics and guitar riffs, which makes this album amazing.

CKY has a unique and different sound than any other artist or band. "An Answer Can Be Found" is similar in some parts to their past records, but totally different in other aspects. My personal favorite tracks on this album are "Suddenly Tradgic," "Behind The Screams" and "As The Tables Turn." I got this CD the first day it came out which was a few days ago, and I haven't stopped listening to it. Overall, this has to be the best album by this great band, CKY. The CD features a hilarious video of Brandon Dicamillo interviewing CKY. Also an infomercial advertising this album can be found on www.rockadio.com, which also stars Bran. I would recomend this album to everyone I know, because it is extremely well done. This CD is a must for every CKY fan on this planet.