An Answer Can Be Found review by CKY

• Released: Jun 28, 2005
CKY: An Answer Can Be Found

An Answer Can Be Found sounds absolutely amazing. I am a CKY fan from way back and even I was amazed at the quality of the album. I always knew that it would be an amazing but this album is an abslute masterpeice. The guitar, bass and drums all fit perfectly and almost effortlessly together.

The lyrics are as always amazing. Deron has a very unique imagination and is extremely talented in the way that he puts his ideas into words. I have never heard any lyrics as compelling as Deron's. Deron is not only a genious when it comes to writing the lyrics but he is also an amazing singer. He is extremely good at arranging the lyrics and portaying them to the audience. It's also good to hear Deron going back to his death metal roots with Sniped. I couldn't say one bad thing about the lyrics or the singing.

The thing I love the most about CKY is their originality. There is no band out there that sounds even somewhat similar to them. It's also kind of reassuring to know that if a band was to try to recreate there sound not only would that band look rediculously stupid but CKY would just come out with something so much better and original. Another thing I love about CKY is their dedication and respect for their fans, which is why their fans have so much respect for them, I am proud to be part of the Alliance. Its almost an honour to be a fan of such an amazing band and I am proud to do some shameless free advertising for them. My favourite songs on An Answer Can Be Found would have to be Suddenly tragic, that song alone totally blows their previous album Infiltrate. Destroy. Rebuild out of the water, Behind The Screams, I have never heard such a beautiful song. I am not the biggest fan of instrumentals but I could listen to that song all day. But But my favourite song on AACBF is All Power To Slaves, a song about the minority dethroning the majority, dedicated to the Alliance. There isnt one bad thing I could possibly say about this album. If it were to be stolen ten thousand times I would go and buy a new copy every time.