An Answer Can Be Found review by CKY

• Released: Jun 28, 2005
CKY: An Answer Can Be Found

The band has a totally unique sound, but this album they have obviously returned to their metal roots, with crazy solo's, but then ohter songs like "Behind The Screams" they play acoustic softly. CKY obviously make the music they wanna make and hear and don't disappoint, I would say at the moment I do prefer IDR, but a couple of songs on here are brilliant.

Lyrics I've never really noticed but clearly CKY care what there singing about and are great musicians and miller is a great lyricist who delivers the lyrics perfectly with his voice.

In my opinion this probably has 2 of CKY's best ever songs on it, "Deceit Is Striking Gold" and "Dressed In Decay", phenominal songs, I just love these songs, completely worth buying the whole album just for them, but the other songs are great too, I would def buy again if I lost it because CKY rock, however I'm not a huge metal fan, so the solo's in some songs are not as hard hitting as something like flesh into gear, but the most impressive thing about CKY is the consistency to keep delivering amazing riffs which suddenely impresses.