An Answer Can Be Found review by CKY

• Released: Jun 28, 2005
CKY: An Answer Can Be Found

Holy flying dung beetle! This album sounds so good, you could name ure first born child after it. The first time I heard this album I was shocked that after all these years they could still pump out amazing albums. The solos are a welcomed alternative to the extended riffs, like on IDR. The grungey, metal sound they have had since they started is still mind blowing. Completely new, original complicated riffs from one of the best bands ever.

Deron's singing sounds varied in every song. He hits no 'bum' notes and sounds consistant through then whole album. The lyrics, like in the other albums, are nothin short of awesome. They are so catchy you will be immediately enveloped into the meaning of every song.

This album is an amazing follow up to their Infiltrate, Destroy, Rebuild album. AACBF is so addictive I can't stop listening to it; it's with me everywhere I go! I would recommend this album to anyone into complicated riff, great lyrics and an addictive sound. AACBF is the best album I've heard in a long time.