An Answer Can Be Found review by CKY

• Released: Jun 28, 2005
CKY: An Answer Can Be Found

As soon as the riff kicks in on the first song "Suddenly Tragic" you can tell its CKY, the same great sound as they always have had. The songs vary so much from "Tripled Manic State" as fast and rocking song to mellow chill out songs like "Don't Hold Your Breath" and an acoustic instrumental "Behind The Screams" proves they are not a one style band and can be great whatever they try to do. There isn't a bad track on this album, each song has been my favourite at one point since I bought this CD.

The lyrics are regular cky style and have improved since their earlier albums, Lyrics that I seem to love are those in "Dressed In Decay," "Deceit Is Striking Gold," "As The Tables Turn" and "Don't Hold Your Breath." Deron's singing on this album is great on every track, His voice sounds amazing on every track.

This is on par and maybe better than their older albums I love CKY so much and don't understand why they arnt more famous than they are other than the fact of Bam Margera, I dont like fans that just like songs like "96 Quite Bitter Beings" as it's on Jackass. Ok thats how I found out about them but I grown to love all their songs. But back to this album, All the songs are amazing especially those I have mentioned. I would buy this album again if I lost it and it is worth watching not just for the music but the video that comes with it. Of Brandon interviewing CKY it is so funny, Brandon is proving he doesn't need Bam as he edited it himself and is really great. I love it. Lack of bass is its only downfall but other than that get this album if you haven't!